General Settings: Time in Title

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ycomp, Sep 15, 2019.

1. ycomp

ycomp New Member

please add support for London and Frankfurt Time Zones

2. ShelleyHam

ShelleyHam Member

https://kyjobiqe.cf

covid 19

Coronavirus spreads in Middle East and beyond: Live updates. New infections and deaths reported around the world, with Brazil confirming its first case in Latin America.
    Coronavirus has spread to nearly 30 countries. They come here to spread their infectious disease. They should had never been allowed off the ship in the first place until a vaccine could had been found instead these people want to come here and spread their death warranty. I do not care how these people pleaded for help off that ship they
    COVID19 is so easily spread between people that the southern hemisphere will have an infected population that can travel to reinfect the north after our summer is over. We need a vaccine, not just a change of seasons. Related Stories. John Phipps: The Relationship Between COVID19 and Weather.
    Be Careful lyrics. Cardi B Lyrics Be Careful Yeah Care for me, care for me, care for me, uh Yeah, look I wanna get married, like the Currys, Steph and Ayesha shit But we more like Belly, Tommy and Keisha shit Gave you TLC, you wanna creep and shit Poured out my whole heart to a piece of shit